Eurofins is the world leader in providing clinical diagnostic, forensic, pharmaceutical, food, agroscience, and environmental laboratory testing. Eurofins has been able to draw on its wide breadth of scientific expertise to develop a range of SARS-CoV-2 tests and services in response to the coronavirus pandemic. The Eurofins SAFER@WORK program is designed to help you limit the impact of COVID-19 in your workplace.
- PCR testing to help determine if an employee is contaminated or infectious
- Antibody testing (serological test) to help determine if an employee has been exposed to the virus
- PCR testing of environmental surface swabs for high touch points in communal areas to indicate the presence of virus in your workplace and the effectiveness of your sanitation program
- Site wastewater testing to indicate the presence of virus in a given facility or community
- Testing, inspection, certification, and regulatory services focused on medical and protective equipment (masks, gloves, gowns, drapes, respiratory protective devices and equipment), as well as disinfectants and hand sanitizers
Consulting, Training and Auditing Services
- Design the most appropriate sampling and testing protocols, according to your specific needs, combining the various services described above and according to local regulations and contexts
- Provide e-learning modules, self-assessment tools, and on-site audits, designed and built against the WHO, OSHA and other relevant organizations’ guidelines promoting best hygiene practices at the workplace
- Build trust and confidence in employees and customers by displaying the SAFER@WORK Verified Seal at your business. The seal is awarded to businesses that successfully complete a SAFER@WORK on-site assessment to ensure all necessary policies and procedures are in place to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Employee screening, consent, and symptom tracking to enable employee risk profiling to identify potential employee testing candidates
- Bluetooth hardware and real-time reporting for contact tracing
- Medical staffing for test ordering and on-site sample collection